- Gentle Yoga Series at Newton Whole Health, in Needham, had been suspended through December 2020. The gentle yoga classes have moved to a virtual space, over Zoom, offered weekly on Tuesday evenings at 7pm. An added benefit is that class recordings are shared with participants to supplement their home practice. If this is something of interest, or you’d like to learn more, please reach out to Jeanne.
- On a volunteer basis courtesy of Hands to Heart Center – Yoga for the People, a nonprofit organization that shares the healing practice of yoga with people affected by addiction, poverty & trauma in Greater Boston. FREE yoga class at Boston Public Library – Mattapan Branch, 1350 Blue Hill Ave, Mattapan on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm – drop in basis.
- In partnership with the Colonial House Inn in Weston, Vermont, an Introduction to Yoga weekend – geared to those who have little or no experience with this ancient practice. Stay tuned for future weekend dates.
- Customized one-on-one and small group yoga sessions in your home or office. Non-profit, senior and package rates are available.
- Vinyasa flow or gentle yoga on a contract basis in local studios in and around greater Boston.
|Contact Jeanne for more information on any of these offerings, or to schedule a complementary session.|